EFFECTIVE MARCH 18, 2020 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Updated April 7, 2020
1. OUR OFFICE IS OPEN DURING THIS TIME OF NEED FOR OUR PATIENTS. WE ARE CONSIDERED AN ESSENTIAL BUSINESS
2. Please no gathering of groups of patients or staff in the waitiing room.
3. All staff and doctor will wear golves and masks at all time and new gloves for each patient encounter.
4. All patients will be recommended to wash their hands inside our office before they touch anything.
5. All patients will be provided a face mask during their time in our office.
6. All contact surfaces, tables, chair, etc. will be wiped down after each use using disenfecting wipes.
7. We encourage patients to not touch anything they don’t need to (ie. Door handles, pens, or toughing anyone with their hands.)
8. Any staff or patient who exhibits any symptoms, or has been exposed to anyone related to Coronavirus should not come to the office.
Dr. Robert Campbell
Orange County Disc Associates